BLH aims to keep the grant request process simple and straightforward. This way grants can be submitted easily and there are not significant barriers involved in requesting funds for student organizations. Additionally, it allows BLH to respond to requests in a timely manner so programs know if their request was approved or denied.
Grant Request Process
- Funds are requested through the Activities Director before they are requested from BLH.
- If the request is denied by the Activities Director, then organizations can submit grant requests to BLH using the online form.
- Requesters can supplement the grant request by sending any additional information (like photos, estimates, etc) by email to email@example.com
- Grant requests are reviewed monthly at the BLH meeting where the request is approved or denied.
- If a grant is approved, BLH has the funds issued to the recipient program with two weeks.