Date: January 25th
Cost: $7/ticket or $20/3 tickets (2 years old and under are free!)
What: Unlimited pancakes, butter and syrup served along with typical breakfast drinks (orange juice and milk)
Where: Lincoln Commons and Cafeteria
Earn Your Program Donation Dollars!
Beginning in 2019, BLH started offering a donation share with programs that sell 100 tickets (or more!). Once a program meets the 100 ticket threshold, they’ll earn $1 for every ticket sold.
- Examples of how the donation-sharing works:
- Sell 101 tickets – earn $101 dollars for your program
- Sell 310 tickets – earn $310 dollars for your program
- Sell 97 tickets – earn $0 for your program due to being short of the 100 ticket minimum
How to Buy Tickets
There’s three ways to buy tickets this year!
- Grab your tickets in advance at http://www.shop.buildlincolnhigher.com.
- Pick your program from the drop-down menu to help them earn a donation-share (per 100 tickets sold on behalf of their program).
- Your email receipt is your ticket into the pancake breakfast
- Purchase tickets from your program’s BLH representative
- Buy your tickets at the door
Events like the Pancake Breakfast are fundraisers for BLH each year. Without your support, we wouldn’t be able to give back Lincoln High School and the students. All net earnings are donated back to the school in the form of:
- Scholarships for graduating Lincoln Seniors
- Band and Orchestra Instruments and Band Uniforms
- Replacing athletic uniforms every 3 years
- Senior Celebration
- Vocal Music