This amazing event is hosted by Lincoln High School to help raise money for school activities and athletics. Last year’s event raised over $27,000!
This year’s event will include a student talent showcase, social hour, dinner, silent & live auctions, and live entertainment by Final Mix. There are 450 seats available and most have been sold!
So friends of Southside – buy your tickets, get dressed up in your formal cocktail attire and come out to enjoy an evening celebrating southside pride, all while helping the Maroon & Gold Gala meet their fundraising goal.
- Date: Saturday, February 23rd, 2019
- Time: 5:30 p.m. -11:00 p.m.
- Where: State Historical Museum of Iowa
- Ticket Costs:
- Individual Gala Ticket: $50
- Table Sponsor (10 tickets): $750
- Guarantee your seats are near others in your party by buying a table.
- Hurry! The tickets are nearly sold out!
- Learn more: http://www.maroonandgoldgala.com or http://www.facebook.com/maroonandgoldgala
Event Menu | By Baratta’s
- Famous Italian salad
- A mix of iceberg, romaine and baby greens tossed with our house Italian dressing and parmesan cheese.
- Chicken Amaggio
- Marinated chicken breasts with seasoned bread crumbs, grilled and topped with Baratta’s Amaggio sauces made with olive oil, white wine, lemon juice, garlic and basil.
- Cheese Ravioli:
- Pasta pillows stuffed with ricotta and parmesan cheeses and smothered in a tomato cream sauce.
- Roasted New Potatoes
- Green Beans Almondine